If you’re thinking about adding truck wraps to your marketing mixyou want to be sure that any commercial wrap you install has smart branding and a simple message. When you see examples of truck wraps on the California roadways, it’s easy to find examples that are poorly designed, with too much content, confusing messaging and/or poor installations. Prior to installing, working with an expert in fleet branding will allow you to create the right images, content and using best practices based in decades of experience.
If you want to ensure that your vehicle wrap delivers the results you want, make sure you work with a company that has proven experience designing and installing a wide variety of vehicle wraps. The wraps tips outlined below will put you in a better position to get the wraps you need to grow your business.
How to Find A Good Truck Wrap Maker Near Me
You may wonder, is there a place to get a truck wrap that would help me elevate my brand image? It’s important to seek out the right partner (not just the closest one) that can build on your creative ideas while also being mindful of your budget.
Before choosing a company to complete your custom vehicle wraps and finalizing your designs, consider the following five things. It’s about balance.
- What type of wraps do you think will work best for your business? You can choose from full vehicle wraps that cover the entire vehicle surface, to partial wraps (hybrid wraps) that include a partial application. Other less expensive options include window decals or vinyl lettering.
- How are you using photos? While photos are certainly memorable, keep in mind that a photo cannot solely message your brand identity and may not do the best job at increasing brand awareness. In addition, too many photos can bury your company message meaning they’ll remember the image but not your company name.
- Are you trying to include too much text? People can only remember one or two memorable takeaways, so have a clear idea on what those should be. A short tagline message and your contact information should absolutely be the priority.
- Don’t jump on the trends. Remember, you want your vehicle to stand out, not blend in with the rest. It’s best to concentrate on designing commercial wraps that will actually stand out and make an impact. Your design needs to represent your business well and be something easily remembered.
- Will your audience have to work too hard to find your message? Too many colors and images mean people will have to dig to find the main take way. It’s best to be simple, clear and concise so that your message is obvious to anyone who sees your wrapped vehicle.
Get High Quality Truck Wraps from VizComm Signs & Graphics
If you’re looking to install truck wraps in California, look no further than VizComm Signs and Graphics. Our team has the expertise and the experience to help you develop and install vehicle wraps that get noticed. From strategically ensuring that your branding is memorable and visible, to creating a clear message customers can’t ignore, we’ll work hard to design wraps that deliver the results you want. Contact us to get branded vehicles out on the road and working hard for your business.