Many businesses are interested in vinyl wraps when they first start out. After all vehicle wraps are an inexpensive way to get your brand out there. However, some businesses start with bigger budgets than others. Or, maybe you’re not a business with a big advertising budget but still want to add a little flair to your fleet. In either case, you might want to add a smaller decal to your vehicle.
Instead of being a whole or half wrap for your vehicle, a single decal can be the size of your fist, or a foot or bigger. There’s a range of sizes but decals all have the advantage of being cheaper than wraps, while still being effective to advertise your commercial vehicle.
Where to Invest in Vehicle Decals
If you’re only getting a small graphic, or maybe two, you must be thoughtful about where you place them to maximize their impact. Here are some options:
- Driver’s side door: This is a popular choice because people driving by can see it.
- Passenger side door: As we drive on the right, the passenger side door is a little less visible.
- Near back bumper: Give the people behind you something to stare at!
- Rear window: Some types of decals can be placed on the back window without obstructing your view.
- Side windows: The driver’s side window will typically get more attention.
The Benefits of Vehicle Decals
Vinyl lettering isn’t just a cost-effective sign. It also has other benefits such as:
- Durability: Vinyl lasts for a long time so that you keep getting a benefit from the sign for years to come.
- Protect paint: Because vinyl protects the paint beneath it, many leasers will allow you to put the lettering on a leased vehicle.
- Local advertising: Unlike other kinds of advertising, you can be sure that decals are reaching your local audience and the people who might really be your customers.
- Customizable: You can get your exact brand look, text, and color with a vinyl decal, with no compromises.
Choose VizComm Signs & Graphics for Your Vehicle Decals
We’re always looking for ways to help businesses maximize their advertising budget. Offering vehicle decals and vinyl lettering is just the start. Reach out to us at Vizcomm Signs & Graphics to get smart sign options for your business in Costa Mesa, CA.